Analytical Development Scientist - Characterisation
Competitive| North West England| Permanent
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist - Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the development and implementation of characterisation techniques and state-of-the-art analytical methods and scientific approaches, incorporating Mass Spectrometry, HPLC, cIEF, CE and immunoassays to elucidate the structure, modifications and degradation pathways of Biologics products developed by the company.
2. Develop, troubleshoot and perform qualification of methods for novel protein based Biologics products as well as the selection and development of new characterisation techniques.
3. Work as a member of the Analytical Development group to ensure CMC goals and objectives are met, ensuring efficient throughput of work and communication. Also proactively engage with key partners across and outside of the business to drive forward and support the development of the Biologics strategy.
4. Development of characterisation and process analytical methods to meet regulatory requirements, supporting characterisation testing, development, and interactions across different departments including Biologics Development, Quality, Clinical, Operations and Commercial.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist - Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or similar along with industry experience described below.
2. Proven Biopharmaceutical industry experience involving protein characterisation techniques.
3. Practical knowledge and technical capabilities across characterisation, implementation, qualification and testing for novel Biologics products.
Key Words: Proteins | Characterisation | Analytical Development | Bioprocess | Biologics | Mass Spectrometry | HLPC | cIEF | Biopharmaceuticals | Early Stage Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.