Analytical Scientist CMC - Extractables and Leachables
Dependent on Experience| Cambridgeshire| Permanent
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist - CMC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysis of extractables and leachables using both HPLC/UPLC and GC techniques.
2. Method development and validation of LC and GC techniques.
3. Verification testing of extractables and leachables.
4. Data review.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist - CMC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field
2. Proven industry experience in GMP regulated environment working with LC and GC methodologies, pharmaceutical background preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation for both LC and GC techniques. Experience with LC-MS and GC-MS would be advantageous.
Key Words: Extractables / Leachables / LC / HPLC / UPLC / GC / GC-MS / LC-MS / Method Development / Method Validation / CMC / Drug Development / Analytical Services
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.