Assistant to the Responsible Person - Pharmacy Technician
£25k - £30k pa + pension, bonus, discount, life as| Hayes| Permanent
You need to be a Qualified Pharmacy Technician with at least 2 years experience
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + many benefits listed below!
Interest/experience in pharmaceutical storage (warehousing of pharmaceutical products)
Are you a qualified Pharmacy Technician looking for a new position? Our client is a specialist medical company who supply over 20,000 branded, generic, medical and consumable products to healthcare professionals worldwide. They have also won numerous awards which include two awards for Business Excellence and a Family business award. They are looking for someone who is a Pharmacy Technician wanting to Assist the Quality Assurance Manager and assist the RP. They are happy to train you in GDP as long as you are hard working and want to progress with them. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who will train and transfer invaluable skills to you.
If that wasn't enough reason to apply here are some more benefits:
* Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
* 22 days, adding 1 day every 2 years until reaching 27 days (10 years)
* Life Assurance
* Social nights
* 10% discount at local pharmacy
* Pension: Non contributory stakeholders, Auto enrolment pension
* Salary equivalent to band 5 NHS
* Bonus scheme (Discretionary non-guaranteed)
To be eligible for the role you need to:
* Have 5 years employment/ Educational history with no gaps
* Pharmacy Technician qualification
* Be an existing member of the General Pharmaceutical Council or eligible to be a member
* Knowledge of Controlled Drugs regulations and storage conditions for drugs.
* Understanding of cold chain management.
* Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
* To ensure the temperature control system and regular statistical data is downloaded and stored electronically and/or on hard copy.
* To ensure a pest control system is in place and monitored.
* To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are being followed.
* To ensure the company is prepared at all times for MHRA
* Responsible for storage of medicines including:-
* Record keeping
* COSHH & Dangerous Goods
* Quantity Audit
* Exceptions Reporting
* Release for sale of DL products
* Audit Returned Goods and decide on re-sale or not
* Waste and destruction
If you have the experience we are looking for and want to apply for this position please do so now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy