KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Application of knowledge elicitation methods (training will be given) to capture current knowledge and practices of manufacturing processes.
2. Interview subject matter experts and gather knowledge/data used during development of manufacturing processes for biological products. Record data systematically and accurately.
3. Use data handling and processing techniques to analyse and extract data (may require using programming/scripting).
4. Be a part of a multi-disciplinary team working with cell line development specialists, downstream processing scientists, protein engineers and statistical and mathematical modelling specialists.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc or MSc (preferred) degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
2. A thorough understanding of the terminology and technological processes involved in the manufacturing of biologics is essential.
3. Experience working within a biopharmaceutical company would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Data | Database | Modelling | Bioprocessing | Programming | Biochemical Engineering | Research | Technology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.