Bioprocess Laboratory Support Technician
Experience dependent| Wrexham| Permanent
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Laboratory Support Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Preparation of reagents and other materials for use in development or manufacturing along with preparing process related equipment, including washing and sterilising.
2. General equipment maintenance; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and requesting repairs via the work request systems.
3. You will assist with maintaining drug substance and cell bank inventories.
4. Ensure all training is kept up to date and documented by adhering to training plan requirements. You will be given the opportunity to train and develop within this position and will learn important laboratory support skills.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Laboratory Support Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a Life Science discipline would be desirable, however relevant industry experience within lab support or bioprocessing will be acceptable.
2. Proven industry experience working within a pharmaceutical laboratory, ideally under GMP conditions.
Key Words: Laboratory Support | Bioprocess | Technician | Preparation | Buffer | Media | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Development | Manufacturing |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.