Business Development Specialist - MAP & Distribution
£30k - £45k pa + car allowance, pension and more| Hayes| Permanent
South Harrow, UK, Europe & Worldwide travel
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + car allowance and many other benefits listed below!
Need to have experience influencing Pharmaceutical companies, PCOs or Consultant lead teams or CROs
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical Business Development Specialist? Our client is a specialist Pharmaceutical company who supply over 20,000 branded, generic, medical and consumable products to healthcare professionals worldwide. They have also won numerous awards which include two awards for Business Excellence and a Family business award. They are looking for someone who is an experienced Business Development Specialist to join their growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who will train and transfer invaluable skills to you.
If that wasn't enough reason to apply here are some more benefits:
* Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
* 22 days, adding 1 day every 2 years until reaching 27 days (10 years)
* £4500 car allowance
* Life Assurance & local pharmacy discount
* Private health (For personal use)
* Government Pension: Non contributory stakeholders
* Bonus: Discretionary non-guaranteed, based on gross profit (Not volume)
To be eligible for the role you need to:
* Have 5 years employment/ Educational history with no gaps
* Experience working as a GP Representative or Hospital Representative or Key Account Manager
* Proven track record achieving revenue and profit targets
* Experienced Business Development Specialist with a clear background and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience and knowledge of a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
* Proven sales record and experience of influencing pharmaceutical companies or NHS
* Educated to a degree level, or equivalent
* Knowledge of a European language (Especially Spanish & German)
* Experience of purchasing pharmaceuticals
* Previous experience influencing pharmaceutical companies or PCO's or Consultant led teams or CROs
* Good communication, presentation, persuasion and influencing skills.
The purpose of this role is to maintain existing and generate new revenue streams for the company. As the Business Development Specialist you will be required to:
* Travel and meet customers and prospective clients
* Negotiate and close deals
* Maintain CRM systems
* Produce project timelines, project cash flow and business plans for target accounts
If you have the experience we are looking for please apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy