Medicareplus is a fast-growing and innovative manufacturer of Wound Care Products and Medical Devices with a particular specialisation in Skin Care. Medicareplus International is part of Chemilines Group, established for over 30 years, and is one of the leading Pharmaceutical distributors in Europe.
We are now recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Advisor.
Purpose of Role
The Clinical Nurse Advisor - South will be joining a team of Nurse Advisors that are tasked primarily with supporting the Sales Team with account growth through education, training and account development. You will also be tasked with conducting audits, running evaluations and working closely with customers to identify areas of improvement and presenting the solutions back to the customers to better improve the position of the products and the Company.
- Developing and supporting educational activities within Medicareplus by:
- Presenting and clinical detailing of products
- Providing product training across acute and community sectors to support new formulary inclusions
- Assisting customers with the development of educational materials for their local areas
- Providing educational presentations to support local study days and conferences
- Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the sales team to achieve commercial success.
- Assisting with the development of new products to fill gaps in the market - and improve upon current products available.
- Responsible for developing/ writing clinical support papers and posters – writing up case studies.
- Conducting audits and supporting product evaluations with customers.
Essential Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate must be a Registered Nurse with relevant and recent experience related to wound care.
- Up to date knowledge of the wound care market to support the marketing team function to ensure our products are market leaders and remain so.
- Strong and up to date knowledge of wound care and current guidelines through practical experience.
- Experience of teaching within a clinical environment.
- Confidence in delivering clinical and product presentations across a wide customer base.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, innovate and proactively drive and deliver strong results.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- There is an expectation that the successful candidate will maintain their professional registration with the NMC.
Desirable Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in writing clinical support papers and posters -writing up case studies to a high level.
- Experience with performing clinical evaluations of products and services.
- Experience with presenting at conferences and large events.
This job description contains an outline of the duties of the job holder and is not necessarily exhaustive.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply Now.