This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a scientific background and exposure to the clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry to play an implemental role in driving this organisation towards success.
Synexus has a great team of professional, smart and energetic people. We focus on continued professional development, engaging and supporting the team within inorder to reach the common goals of the business. We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of, but not limited to, 25 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance*, Profit sharing bonuses*, Childcare Vouchers.
* Dependant on role
As a Data Coordinator II you will provide support to the other data coordinators on project related duties including ensuring the accuracy of data, producing guidelines for the data entry process and entering data on electronic data capture systems. You will also develop data entry and data cleaning processes according to timelines, track CRF and query totals for projects.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Coordinating multiple projects whilst ensuring all study documentation is accurate and up to date with correct versions
* Using reporting tools provide accurate weekly figures to project managers
* Following guidelines for the data entry process for studies
* Maintaining a database to track the flow of CRFs and queries
* Assisting in training junior staff in activities and processes as called upon
* Analysing trends and inconsistencies to resolve issues and enhance overall performance
* Work with CRAs to ensure that issues are dealt with appropriately and highlight findings to data & quality manager/ clinical data coordinator III
As a successful Data Coordinator II, you will likely have:
* A good level of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge of at least two therapeutic areas
* Knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, clinical operations, biometrics, quality management, and systems applications to support operations
* Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the industry with pharmaceutical biotechnological companies and CRO's
* Appropriate MS Office skills, EDC, eCRF
* A strong team player, with excellent organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently within a high pace pressurised environment
Alternative Job Titles: data administrator, data scientist, trial coordinator, trial manager, clinical trial assistant, clinical trial administrator
About the company
Synexus is a rapidly growing multi-national involved in the clinical trial space with 24 dedicated research centres across seven countries and two continents. We aim to be the patients' choice for clinical research. Our team of highly trained and dedicated staff live the Synexus values of patient engagement, integrity, empowerment, customer service and expertise. Synexus is consistently growing; both organically and through strategic acquisitions, if you would like to find out more about this success story in the making, please visit us at [URL removed]