Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space? Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renown throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases? Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you:
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a scientific background and exposure to the clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry to play an implemental role in driving this organisation towards success.
Synexus has a great team of professional, smart and energetic people. We focus on continued professional development, engaging and supporting the team within inorder to reach the common goals of the business. We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of, but not limited to, 25 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance*, Profit sharing bonuses*, Childcare Vouchers.
* Dependant on role
As a Data Coordinator III you will provide back up support to the data & quality manager when called upon. You will act as a mentor across the department as required. You will also apply skills in the development of data entry and data cleaning processes, conducting quality checks and oversee CRF and query tracking.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Ensuring that all study documentation is accurate and up to date with the correct versions
* Attending client calls to provide study updates
* Working with the Data & Quality Manager to ensure deadlines are met and sharing audit findings with the core study team
* Providing training to the data team on systems and accurate weekly reporting
* Maintaining a database to track the flow of CRFs and queries, ensuring that this is updated in a timely manner
* Conducting analysis of data across core projects and following up on trends and inconsistencies to enhance overall performance
* Reporting any noncompliance of service level agreement with outside vendors
* Attending investigator meetings
* Acting as a back up to the data & quality manager ensuring that billable visits e.g. SAE's for the sites are being reported accurately to project managers and finance
As a successful Data Coordinator III, you will likely have:
* Extensive relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge of many therapeutic areas
* Demonstrable time management skills and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and time lines
* Knowledge of the clinical trial process and data management, clinical operations, biometrics, quality management, and systems applications to support operations
* Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the industry with pharmaceutical biotechnological companies and CRO's
* The ability to analyse data, share information across sites
* Appropriate MS Office skills, EDC, eCRF
* Quality assurance and audit experience
Alternative Job Titles: data administrator, data scientist, trial coordinator, trial manager, clinical trial assistant, clinical trial administrator, data manager
About the company
Synexus is a rapidly growing multi-national involved in the clinical trial space with 24 dedicated research centres across seven countries and two continents. We aim to be the patients' choice for clinical research. Our team of highly trained and dedicated staff live the Synexus values of patient engagement, integrity, empowerment, customer service and expertise. Synexus is consistently growing; both organically and through strategic acquisitions, if you would like to find out more about this success story in the making, please visit us at our company website.