Director, Global Medical Affairs Lead Dermatology
highly competitive| Home Based| Permanent
The Director Global Medical Affairs leader will be responsible for providing scientific direction, execution and support to the VP, GML for life cycle management of new indications in Dermatology.
Why this opportunity:
Director Level high strategic imput
New pipeline, new exciting project
Home based option
Top Pharma company
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide strategic Global Medical input to clinical development, pre-registration, pre- and post-market launch strategies, and life cycle management.
• Attend scientific meetings and foster and develop strong relationships with investigators.
• Leverage strong science in the development and launch of commercially viable products utilizing aggressive timelines; integrate scientific rigor, medical need and commercial value into compelling strategies in support of successful registration and marketing.
• Develop and implement reliable and high-value communication strategy for a new product.
• Global medical affairs support for in-line and pre-launch products, including strategic and tactical planning and design, implementation and timely completion of Phase 4 studies and addressing post-marketing concerns.
• Work in and enable a positive team environment and interact with global clinical, scientific and marketing team.
• Prioritize and resource pre-market launches and post-market medical programs.
• Successfully create a bridge between clinical development and medical teams and provide medical expertise to the commercial product teams.
• Leverage relationships with external customers to ensure robust and compliant physician and patient insights to drive successful product launches and medical communications.
• Interface internally and externally with key stakeholders, managed care leaders, and the broader scientific community to lead and execute medical strategy of innovative and differentiated medicine, ensuring the medical community is appropriately engaged with the information they need to support patient care needs e.g. scientific advisory boards, webinars and presentations.
MD, • Specialty training in Dermatology or significant medical affairs dermatology experience within the pharmaceutical industry • At least five years clinical experience preferred
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Send your C.V. to ************************** or call **************