My client - a privately-held global healthcare company is currently seeking a Director of EU Operations to lead the current portfolio of business and develop and grow the business in the EU and Asia Pacific markets. This role will lead and manage this division including the leading of new business, providing hands-on project leadership and expertise, managing and developing the team. We are seeking candidates who are experienced in HEOR analyses, manuscript preparation and publications (pubs planning) and pubs initiatives, as well as knowledgeable in global market access/reimbursement within the industry and have a track record of working with HEOR and market access clients in the pharma/biotech/medical device industry. In addition, the Director, EU Operations will be responsible for the development and implementation of short and long term strategies to cultivate and grow the division.
Reporting to the VP who is also responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with the Director, US Operations to maximize business opportunities.
* Bachelor`s degree preferably in health economics, health services research, pharmacy, behavioural science, or a relevant related area. Master`s or PhD a plus
* 10+ years of relevant work experience in health economics and HEOR publications and/or managed markets with at least 7 years` experience directly in a healthcare consulting, managed markets or medical communications agency in a scientific affairs and/or commercial development capacity
* Demonstrated Proficiency in HEOR manuscript preparation/development, as well as knowledge of appropriate Journals targeted in a HEOR Publications (Pubs) Planning strategy
* Expert knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, specifically in pharmacoeconomic analyses and publications, global pricing, reimbursement, and market access
* Strong industry reputation with a proven track record of building new revenue streams, delivering high quality services and maintaining client relationships
* Solid hands-on project leadership skills and experience developing staff
* Strong financial P&L experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Must be able to travel at least 25% of working hours