We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for maintaining the laboratory equipment / facilities and playing a key analytical role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain the laboratory facilities and provide insight for the ordering and maintenance of stock levels.
2. Liaise with suppliers and arrange preventative equipment maintenance in a GMP environment.
3. Use analytical techniques such as HPLC and D solutions in a GLP environment.
4. Dispatch samples and follow up with tracking samples.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in a GLP/GMP environment. Working with CMO would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, D solutions and maintaining a GMP/GLP lab for a CMO would be ideal.
Key Words: Laboratory / Lab Technician / GMP / GLP / HPLC / CMO / Pharmaceutical / Drug Discovery / Facilities / Equipment / Suppliers
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.