Life Science Microscope Key Account Manager/ Sales - Cambridge
Up to £35k basic with up to £20k bonuses + package| Cambridge| Permanent
Job Title: Key Account Manager/ Sales Executive – Cambridge
Job Code: SM 14
Job Description: My client is a leading supplier of micro-optical instruments from digital cameras to microscopes to laboratories worldwide. They are experiencing good growth at the moment and are looking for a Key Account Manager to sell their range in the key area of Cambridge. The purpose of this role is to provide outstanding service to their customers while developing and fostering new business leads and relationships.
- BSc in a Life science.
- A strong understanding of the laboratory environment, microscopy industry and live cell imaging biological applications.
- A quick learner who is able to assimilate new information and shows a passion for self-development.
- A well-organised approach to managing workload, being able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate strong time-management skills.
- Previous experience of selling scientific instruments would be beneficial.
- A dynamic, pro-active approach to working with customers, quickly addressing their needs and ensuring any issues and challenges are resolved swiftly.
- A proven ability to put the customer’s requirements at the heart of what they do, striving to deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- An outgoing, confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to quickly build strong rapport with customers and able to influence and engage effectively at all levels of the business.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to articulate ideas and decisions in a clear and convincing way
- Clean UK driving licence
Salary: £30 – 35,000 basic depending on experience + up to £20k bonus + excellent benefits package
Keywords : Microscopy, Live cell imaging, Sales
If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful with this application.