Marketing Communications Manager - Scientific Products
£25 - 30,000 + package| Stoke-On-Trent| Permanent
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Job Code: SP 03
My client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of laboratory glassware and reusable plastics and is home to some of the most famous brands in science. Their extensive product range features over 6,000 general purpose and specialised glassware and reusable plastic laboratory products carrying some of the best known names in science -
They manufacture and distribute products primarily aimed at the Pharmaceutical, IVD packaging, Academia, clinical, life science and general laboratory markets in addition to a range of bespoke and custom services for industry partners.
Following a merger in 2016, enthusiastically marketing and positioning the combined new company brand and associated product brands in their target markets is paramount to the future success of the business. In support of these exciting challenges, they now have a vacancy for the post of Marketing Communications Manager.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing communications manager will be responsible for the efficient planning and roll-out of marketing activities in order to maximize the brand values and champion the brand to a global customer base.
Summary of responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Utilising a range of marketing techniques, effectively bring the company and product brands to market.
- Design, author and produce company promotional material in a range of languages.
- Own the digital domain of the company including website, social media and external media
- Develop lead generation initiatives to support the sales team
- Work closely with product management and CRM system to control the marketing communications plan targeting distributors and end-user customers.
- Manage relationships with a range of 3rd parties including media partners, creative services, digital services, photography, print and customer marketing teams.
- Active involvement in the organisation and execution of trade fairs.
Essential Skills: To be successful in this position, you should be creative with a passion to bring brands to life within a technical environment. Successful candidates should ideally meet the following requirements:
- Previous commercial experience in a technical market, preferably science related
- A degree level or similar professional qualification in marketing or creative subject
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and managing budgets
- Keen eye for detail and copy writing skills
- Flexibility, team spirit and excellent communicator both written and oral
- Good knowledge of modern marketing techniques – web design, SEO, CRO, social media, email marketing with proficiency in CRM being a distinct advantage.
Salary: £25 – 30,000 + package
Keywords : Marketing Communications, Science, Laboratory Products
If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful with this application.