NATIONAL KAM TEAM BUILD
Star's recruiting nationwide for a team of Key Account Managers on behalf of Consilient Health - an ambitious pharmaceutical company that is in the best possible position for exceptional growth.
Consilient Health is looking for adaptable, entrepreneurial and driven people who share their core values of mutual respect, teamwork, appreciation and passion for success. These people will be real trailblazers, working as part of a national team on a new and exciting venture; this is a fantastic time to join Consilient Health.
Consilient Health believes that the success of any company lies in its ability to acquire and retain dedicated professionals, to work hand-in-hand in a rewarding, developmental environment, to deliver the company's strategy.
Led by the National KAM Manager, the key account management team will identify and engage with key stakeholders from across the national health economy, as well as gaining market access through formulary and guideline inclusion.
The Key Account Managers role is a contract role.
Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering business plans to deliver sales through achieving and maintaining local market access
- Identifying potential barriers and opportunities to developing local market access and brand sales
- Analysing the local health economy, sales data and other market insights to identify key opportunities
- Managing budgets and delivering own KPIs
- Identifying, mapping and prioritising key stakeholders including prescribers, payors, and other high-level influencers, and developing long-term strategic relationships
- Identifying and developing advocates for the brand using key clinical and health economic data
- Gaining local market access through optimal positioning and uptake of the brand
- Working with the brand team and identifying solutions to help drive local uptake
- Facilitating networks to ensure optimal formulary and guideline positioning, driving implementation through selected accounts
- Working with local Key Account Executives to support their knowledge of national/local policy and how this may impact on CHL medicines
- Acting as the primary point of contact for payors, Policy Makers, Hospital Consultants/Specialists, GPWIs and other HCPs as appropriate
Key Account Manager candidates should have/be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and creating an effective network of key stakeholders from across a health economy
- Experience of engaging with Primary Care organisations
- ABPI qualified
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Desirable experience of the Weight Loss and/or Diabetes therapy areas
- Highly desirable prior experience of product launch
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or click on the "Apply Now" button.