Nurse Advisor - Wound Care
Circa £35K + Bonus + Car| Thurrock, Bromley, Basildon, Newham, Chigwell, Ilford, Maidstone| Permanent
NURSE ADVISOR - WOUND CARE - CIRCA £35K + 5K BONUS + CAR + BENEFITS
Nurse Advisor - Clinical Trainer - Clinical Specialist - Wound care - Tissue Viability Nurse
Our client is an globally recognised player in the field of medical and hygiene products. Their healthcare solutions impact millions of people’s lives around the world on a daily basis. Their 200 year history has been filled with stability, growth and innovations that have driven healthcare forward. The core of their portfolio is made up of three key segments, wound treatment, incontinence management and infection prevention.
Due to rapid growth and expansion VMC are recruiting on behalf of our client to source an experienced Nurse Advisor to join their wound care team.
- London and the East coastal region – East Coast, London and the South East
As a Nurse Advisor you will be an integral part of the sales team, supporting customers with current clinical information and guidance relating to the product range, market and therapy area.
Key duties and accountabilities will include;
- Performing clinical presentations to primary and secondary care personnel
- Organising and provide training to both internal and external customers
- Overseeing clinical evaluations within customer environment
- Coordination and follow up of product education
- Developing an in-depth understanding of product portfolio through mainlining up to date knowledge if clinical studies
- Developing good business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Projecting a professional and ethical company image at all times
In order to be considered for this role you must have;
- A current and active Nursing registration PIN
- Recent, specialist wound care experience
- Strong clinical knowledge of primary and secondary care
- Experience of training and educating
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Candidates with previous commercial experience in a Nurse Advisor or Clinical Trainer role will be given strong consideration.
To apply for this exciting role, please click on the link below or alternatively please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 01420 82202. Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, however, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.