KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Outreach Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for increasing the awareness of the company's services, including organising and executing one-on-one and group meetings with fellow scientists.
2. You will be responsible for engaging and reaching out to European scientists to build and maintain relationships throughout the science community.
3. You will organise European marketing initiatives, such as organising conference sponsorships, giving seminars, all in aid of increasing the company's reputation.
4. You will have an opportunity to travel to universities and institutions throughout Europe as well as assisting the company's US-based team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Outreach Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a related field with a solid understanding of the principles of cloning and plasmid design.
2. Experience delivering scientific presentations to a variety scientific audience at conferences etc. is essential
3. Excellent written and verbal skills in addition to a willingness to travel is important.
Key Words: Outreach | Scientist | Plasmid | Cloning | Cell Biology | Biochemistry | Molecular Biology | PhD | Post-Doc
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.