A very established pharmacy group are now looking for a new Pharmacy Manager to join their focussed but friendly business.
The specific branch is near to a local surgery in Sheffield with which they have a great relationship. Locally there are a number of other busy pharmacies, competition is there including a 100hr Boots! Your role will include making sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy whilst following procedures and ensuing of clinical governance at all times.
The branch is currently 11k items a month so we need an experienced manager in this branch, one with good clinical skills and ability to improve the service delivery to secure more funding, but also able to challenge the status quo and see through operational improvements. Therefore you'll need good communication skills to maintain relationships with the surgery.
Other essential skills:
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new procedures.
- You will need to be of a fairly independent mind so you can work without the need for continual face-to-face support, but able to do so within the parameters agreed with the field and senior management.
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Dealing with underperformance and recognising performers
- Structured approach – must have a robust dispensing processes
- Full commercial acumen
- GPhc registered
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be MUR certified
Those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
You must legally be allowed to work in the UK
The branch hours are 8.30am -6.30pm Monday to Friday, with Saturdays being 9am-1pm
Salary is up £40-48k dependent on experience with other benefits which are to be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply Now