Project Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
Competitive day rate| Cambridge| Contract/Temp
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Contract Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Organising and managing both internal staff and external contractors, to provide an effective and efficient project engineering service to the business.
2. To liaise as required with Customer Departments to determine current and future requirements and assist i the preparation of a five-year rolling programme.
3. Liaise with manufacturers and contractors to secure estimates and or quotations based on the current URS and or scope of works.
4. Manage the preparation of Tender documentation and execute the tendering procedure.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contract Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering/Scientific discipline
2. Proven experience in a GMP environment within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation activities and automated manufacturing technologies are highly desirable
Project Engineer / SCADA / PLC / Solid Dose / MHRA / Prince 2 / Engineering / Project Engineer / GxP / GMP / Validation /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.