Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum + excellent benefits - 25 days holidays, 15% bonus, private healthcare and dental, life insurance, 7% pension
Job Reference: J26747
*Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company?
*Do you want to work within an award winning business?
*Would you like to work for company that takes pride in providing a nurturing and challenging environment that will help you develop your career?
Regulatory Professionals are currently working with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire who are looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs labelling Manager.
The successful Regulatory labelling Manager will identify product safety information, perform cycle comparison with relevant information and update product information. Drafting updated product information and working together with RA and PV team to obtain desirable outcome is also a part of the role.
Our Client has filed over 500 patents globally and has more than 320 granted patents granted globally. They have out-licenced its own development molecules and intellectual property to several Global Pharma companies. They offer industry leading training programmes as well as unrivalled career progression.
The company has a leading presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies.
- SPC / PIL updates
- Compare and assess EEA licences, label comparisons and required changes to the proposed label
- Implement new safety information
- Handle requests from Health Authority
- Source and review revisions
- Implement changes
- Creating LCNF
- Maintain relevant trackers
- Sending LCNF to PV reviewer
- Pharmaceutical degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years` Regulatory affairs or operations experience
- Extended exposure to In Product/Patient Info Leaflet/SPC
- Labelling experience
- experience in working effectively with cross-functional staff
- high attention to details
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Reg Affairs, Labels, labelling , Pharmaceutical, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Watford, EU, UK