Support execution of the Annual EMEA Marketing Plan for Sage Products. This role will support the development and execution of product roadmaps and individual product marketing plans for focus countries per the annual sales and marketing plans and priorities. Success will be measured by: forecast attainment, establishment of product confidence through a sales training program and by the effective execution of the annual marketing plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Identify and support the largest new business opportunities in the EMEA markets for Sage Q-Care Oral Care Systems, 2% CHG Cloths and Comfort Shield products in our portfolio
* Lead the execution of the EMEA annual marketing plans
* Support the sales team through direct co-selling, educational events, marketing campaigns and sales training
* Help develop product roadmap by brand and by targeted country to align all support functions at Sage including: Engineering, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Product Management, Sales Operations and Sales Training
* Identify and develop targeted strategic relationships with local clinical thought leaders for speaker events, research and clinical advisory panels
* Research, plan and implement trade show involvement including sponsorships, clinical poster sessions and sales strategy by country based on annual business plan
* Coordinate the development of support tools, sales literature, marketing campaigns, Inkling Tools, Customer One, Competitive Intelligence Portal and related collaterals through Cary (home office) marketing support functions to drive forecast attainment
* Develop and implement new value added or differentiation programs with CustomerOne
* Experience and support ongoing training sessions for Sage EMEA sales team
* Invest 25% of your time working in field with sales team focused on: new business, sales training and outcomes in targeted markets
* Direct the dissemination of vital information to the EMEA sales force
* Support and coordinate, and implement marketing communication programs. Eg.
* Clinical Studies; In-service Materials; Continuing Education; Video Materials ; Product Advertising, Campaigns
* Support the international marketing team as a technical sales product expert for pertinent brands to the EMEA Markets
* Support all functions and accountability for product changes, pricing maintenance and profitability
* Identify, execute and support specific and targeted product line projects per the business plan with internal Sage departments
* Establish a positive working relationship with international sales team and corporate management
* Regular meetings; respond to needs; support the training of reps in the field
* Create opportunities for two-way communication with the sales force: Voice, Chatter
* Drive a positive working relationship with Corporate Accounts, QA/RA, Manufacturing, Materials Management, New Product Development, Engineering and Executive Staff
* Maintain frequent contact with customers and sales force through regularly scheduled field work-withs
* Become the Sage expert on the Tender winning process
* Translate technical, clinical and statistical data into marketable concepts and information
* Conduct competitive product analysis and maintain CIP and Chatter intel.
* Conduct a SWOT by major competitor and for SAGE annually
* Track sales data and analyze trends quarterly for use by sales, marketing, manufacturing and planning
* Ability to gain others' confidence and buy-in through influence
* Strong public speaking ability
* Clinical & business mindset
* Develop simple and clear messaging from complex information
* Proven ability to clinically market
* Detail oriented
* Analytical thinking
* Facilitation and teaching skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Project management
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree is required; Master's Degree preferred.
* Professional Medical Marketing experience preferred
* Medical sales and or sales management experienced required.
* OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* 25% travel required
* Strong verbal and written English required
* German, French and or Dutch languages preferred
* Position based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Stryker is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.