KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysing samples using techniques such as; HPLC/UPLC-UV/MS-MS, DSC and FTIR.
2. Method development and validation according to ICH guidelines.
3. Reporting to Principal Scientists to delivery projects to tight timelines.
4. Reporting work conducted in a paper / electronic laboratory notebook.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry based field.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical GMP lab would be preferred but not essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC/UPLC-UV/MS-MS, DSC and FTIR along with Method Development and Validation to ICH Guidelines.
Key Words: HPLC / UPLC / UV / MS / LC-MS / DSC / FTIR / Method Development / Method Validation / ICH / GMP / GLP / ISO9001 / ISO170125 / Analytical / Pharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.