KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Focusing on B2C and offline marketing, you will build a new brand which will give the division a fresh look and feel, in order to increase the external presence and consumer interest.
2. Lead the planning, development, execution and review of the annual Marketing Communication plans for your division.
3. Maintain good relationships with external agencies and third parties, writing strong creative briefs in order to successfully execute marketing strategies.
4. Directly manage and develop an experience Marketing Executive who will support with marketing campaigns, as well as working in a matrix environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or Science subject, such as Life Sciences, Biology or Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position is essential, with a strong knowledge of B2C and offline marketing.
3. Practical experience line managing and developing a member of staff is essential, as well as experience matrix managing and managing external agencies.
Key Words: B2C / Business to Consumer / Marketing Manager / Brand Manager / Agency Briefing / Campaign Management / Consumer Marketing / Brand Management / offline marketing / Traditional marketing / Matrix Management / Project manager / Marketing Strategy / Life Science / Fixed Term Contract / Rebranding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.