A boutique and market leading medical education agency urgently requires an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join its brilliant team in their Buckinghamshire office. They are dedicated to creating educations services that change and advances clinical practice, and you will be at the forefront of advancing industry behaviours.
Established around 10 years ago, this fantastic medical education are full of talented specialised committed to delivering excellent, strategic campaigns. They pride themselves on deeply understanding the science behind the therapy areas, and work very closely with industry experts to develop the very best content. They aim to continually exceed client expectations and because of this, won multiple awards year on year at Communique and PMEA.
My top client are offering knowledgeable medical writers the opportunity to tailor-make their package to suit their specific needs, ranging from everyday projects, career ladder and job flexibility. Distinguishing themselves from other agencies, they truly believe in treating their employees with true respect, and allow hyper flexible home/office based working and opportunities to work hours that suit each employee.
- Strategic publications planning and execution
- Advisory boards
- Symposia and standalone meetings
- E-learning and digital education
- Market analyse and communications strategy development
The Successful Writer
- Have a science degree, at least 4 year’s agency experience, and currently a Medical Writer in a med comms agency
- Have experience in a wide range of areas, with particular focus in oncology, diabetes or neurology
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver tactics directly to clients
For more information and how to apply, contact Katy at RBW Healthcare Communications on (O) 1293 584300 or katy.nagy @rbwconsulting .com