My client is an innovative and exciting medical communications agency, they create the scientific foundation and clinical communications that support the successful development and launch of top pharmaceutical brands. They work across a range of media including journals, congresses, and digital formats which spans the globe across Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America.
As a Medical Writer you will be an expert in generating scientific content, producing high-quality medical copy that meets the clientís communication objectives to budget and on time, and contributing to the quality of the teamís editorial output. You will work across the full range of medical education and communications deliverables, from scientific publications, presentations and abstracts to training materials and innovative digital tactics. The successful candidate will be able to contribute to internal strategic planning meetings, have excellent time management and financial management skills as well as being able to add value to the overall development of the team and client relationships. As required, you will liaise with the Business Development team to assist in new proposals and support pitches.
You will have;
- A Life Sciences or pharmaceutical-related PhD
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in medical writing within a medical communications agency environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, markets, regulations and trends
- Ability to think strategically and provide innovative solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with running global projects for the pharmaceutical industry and ability to demonstrate knowledge within emerging markets
This is a great opportunity with a competitive benefits package, and a bespoke training programme to support your career development!
Interested? Send you CV now!