KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysis of pharmaceutical goods using analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, UV, and KF.
2. Reporting and recording of analytical results utilising authorised Quality Documentation systems as specified within the Company's Quality Manual.
3. Conducting method validation and providing some guidance to junior QC analysts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline e.g. Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
2. You will have previous experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory, ideally with pharmaceutical products and Quality Control, with a working knowledge of HPLC, GC and GMP guidelines.
Key Words: QC / Analytical / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Chemistry / HPLC / GC / Quality Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.