Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of line management and clinical development that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to
- Lead a team of high performing Clinical Study Managers supporting their ongoing development
- Deliver clinical trials within the Centre for Drug Development portfolio
- Contribute to the wider study and project management team promoting continued improvement in early drug development and knowledge sharing within the team
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and other third party customers
Research kills cancer. Here at Cancer Research UK, we're pushing well into the future - developing newer, kinder treatments and getting closer to cures.
Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your
- Experience as a Project Manager or Clinical Study Manager
- Relationship development and management
- Strategic planning and decision making
- People management and leadership skills
- Experience, understanding and knowledge of drug development
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people. You'll need to be an excellent communicator who can build relationships and credibility with multiple internal and external stakeholders whilst managing expectations.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Closing date: 20th January