Senior Statistical Programmer £50, 000 20% bonus and package
highly competitive| Home Based| Permanent
Main duties and responsibilities
· As a Project Statistical Programmer you will be accountable for all statistical programming activities on the compound/ compounds to which they are assigned
· Lead a virtual team of statistical programmers and CRO staff for one or more clinical development program
· Have to manage the larger, more complex, and / or highest priority projects in the company
· Are expected to play an active role in the submission team
· In addition to demonstrating expert compound level leadership experience, this position is expected to demonstrate expert SAS programming technical skills and CDISC submission experience.
· Lead by example in terms of following company SOPs and good clinical practice guidance, and contribute to company standard process by participating in or leading initiatives, effective project resource management, and efficient coordination with vendors.
· BSc or MSc in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
· Must have industry experience
· Proficient in SAS and CDISC submission
· Extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines applicable to clinical and methodological development combined with good working knowledge of the relevant statistical and therapeutic areas and excellent project management skills
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular, we encourage all interested applicants to apply without delay to avoid disappointment. Please direct all questions to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Chris Swain Divisional Sales Manager Tel: ****************