Senior Technician / Leiden / 10 Months contract / Up To 58 EUR Per Hr
QC Raw Materials (QC RM) is responsible for performing various tests for raw materials, water and gases. Hereby the accuracy, identity, concentration and purity is determined according to Pharmacopaeia. This all in accordance with the Guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) / Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
The RM department works day shift; 5 days a week (Monday/Friday).
Activities and responsibilities:
Main task will be responsible for carrying out various laboratory tests in accordance with GMP / GLP. Additionally Lab coordination/planning (25% of the activities).
- At the QC RM department the following techniques are used: Cell culture, SDS-PAGE, IR / UV spectroscopy, pH, conductivity, Chromatography e.g. TLC, HPLC and GC, KF titration, acid / base titration, and other wet-chemical testing. Various analyses are performed manually.
The Senior Operator will often be used by colleagues as "oracle".
Other activities that you will be focussing:
- Maintenance of accurate records so that data retrieval is simple in the context of quality assurance.
- Perform additional tasks and participation in projects in addition to your regular duties, in consultation with your team leader.
- Lab coordination / planning (25% of the activities)
- Trouble shooting with complex issues
- Attend meetings as Representative of department
• Minimum MLO degree (level 4) towards analytical chemistry or related discipline combined with experience in Analytical Chemistry. Pre is HLO analytical chemistry, not a must.
• GMP experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience - Good self-starter. Less work experience required with university education.
• Candidates must be Fluent in English & Dutch
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.