As part of a cross functional project team the Software Engineer will be responsible for building next-generation Informatics solutions and supporting continuous improvement software releases for existing products including the addition of cyber security and interconnectivity. You will have exposure to a full software development lifecycle. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a Global business.
- Exhibits awareness and tracks project related risks from the Test Schedules, Quality, Hazard and Compliance risks.
- Participates in hands-on creation, manual and automated execution of Test cases / Test Protocols
- Reviews and Analyzes reported anomalies to obtain resolutions from Software, System, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering teams
- Supports Software, Systems and Engineering Teams with Trouble shooting, Characterization and Validation activities for Prototypes, Breadboards and Sub-Systems
- Supports Service/Training organization for troubleshooting customer complaints
- overage and Test Leadership skills
- Able to generate test cases using approved specifications
- Generate and execute test plans and procedures for IVD product development.
- Generate and execute verification and validation protocols
- Provides Testing support to Sustaining activities
- Engages in continuous improvement to enhance Test Automation, Test Architecture, Test C on and validation protocols
- Work with the design team to document product requirements and detailed specifications in the requirements capture tool
- Enter problems discovered into the error tracking system, verify problems are resolved, update problem status information
- Perform work consistent with departmental SOPs
Whilst it is not essential that you have experience within the Medical Devices industry, this, or exposure to instrumentation or automation tools would be highly desirable. You should have a clear understanding of design control preferably within a highly regulated or process oriented environment.
You must hold a relevant degree, or equivalent, and exhibit core experience of C# - ASP.NET MVC development. You should demonstrate experience of developing Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces, as well as exposure to databases such as MS SQL Server.
Ideally you will be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who thrives within a team. You should be a problem solver and demonstrate a positive and professional outlook. Someone who has an excellent work ethic and commitment to achieving project goals would be well suited to this position.
Becton Dickinson is a global medical technology company. We create specialized devices, solutions and systems for different needs across the healthcare continuum. But we serve all of them with one single and relentless human purpose: advancing the world of health. This single purpose drives each of our employees around the world in making a difference in the lives of millions.
We are expanding our footprint across Ireland which a new state of the art office opening in the next few months. Join us and be part of a passionate team of individuals dedicated to improving the lives of people all around the world.
Our people have discovered the difference, now its your turn!