Statistical Programmer II / Senior / Principal - Western Europe
On application| United Kingdom, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ireland| Permanent
RBW consulting are working in partnership with a top 10 CRO who are looking for experienced SAS Programmers of all levels to join their expanding team across Europe. With an ever growing client base consisting of Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies, you will work from home in the UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain or Ireland.
If you have ambitions to work for a leading global organisation who can support your career goals whilst having the flexibility to work from home on cutting edge, global studies then this could be the opportunity for you.
My client and I would like to hear from you if you have 3+ years experience of SAS Programming in a clinical environment.
Please see below a selection of the responsibilities, should you wish to find out more details I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients
- Perform the programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs
- Creation of statistical tables, figures, and listing
- Programming of derived datasets and transfer files
- Expert knowledge of statistical computing applications SAS 8.2 or SAS 9.1 in Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
- 3 - 5 years CRO or Pharmaceutical experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
- Good written and spoken English
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
SAS / SAS Programmer / Statistical Programmer / CDISC / SDTM / ADaM / Datasets / Tables / Listings / Figures / TLFs / Senior SAS Programmer / Office-Based / Statistical / CRO / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / BASE / MACRO / GRAPH / ODS / SQL / Biostatistics / UK / France / Italy / Portugal / Spain / Ireland