Statistician II / Senior / Principal - Western Europe
On application| United Kingdom, Portugal, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland| Permanent
RBW consulting are working in partnership with a top 10 CRO who are looking for experienced Biostatisticians of all levels to join their expanding team across Europe. With an ever growing client base consisting of Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies, you will work from home in the UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain or Ireland.
If you have ambitions to work for a leading global organisation who can support your career goals whilst having the flexibility to work from home on cutting edge, global studies then this could be the opportunity for you.
My client and I would like to hear from you if you have 3+ years experience of SAS Programming in a clinical environment.
Please see below a selection of the responsibilities, should you wish to find out more details I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Coordinate the development of analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications
- Perform protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and CRF review.
- Advise data management staff on database design, and critical data.
- Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies (Depending on level)
- Minimum 1 years CRO or Pharmaceutical experience with PhD, 3 years MSc or 5 years BSc
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
SAS / SAS Programmer / Statistical Programmer / CDISC / SDTM / ADaM / Datasets / Tables / Listings / Figures / TLFs / Senior SAS Programmer / Office-Based / Statistical / CRO / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / BASE / MACRO / GRAPH / ODS / SQL / Biostatistics / UK / Portugal / Italy / Ireland / Spain / France