KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager in Drug Metabolism will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To undertake the role of Study Director in all types of In Vitro Drug Metabolism studies including those of Novel design and to prepare or peer review study plans, schedules, data, reports, posters, presentations and SOPs to high scientific standards
2. To lead new service development and their implementation as well as contributing to development and delivery of training programme modules in your own area of expertise.
3. To maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to In Vitro metabolism by reviewing Scientific literature and attending conferences.
4. To undertake laboratory work in relation to in vitro metabolism studies in addition to supporting departmental strategy to meet identified business needs.
To be successful in your application to this Fantastic opportunity as the Study Manager for In Vitro Drug Metabolism (DMPK) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biological Sciences or related discipline as well as industry experience in drug metabolism.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP/GLP laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge of Drug transporters (E.g. P-glycoprotein 1 and BCRP)
4. A working knowledge and practical experience of drug metabolism.
Key Words: Drug transporters | P-gp | BCRP | Caco-2 | In Vitro Metabolism | Drug Metabolism CYP | CYP450 | Metabolic Stability | Microsomes | Hepatpcytes | GMP | GLP | HSE | Manager | SOPs |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.