For our Production and Development site we are currently looking for a home office based
Technical Specialist, Science and Technology
The Technical Specialist, Science and Technology, will support and execute assigned sections of Catalent Science and Technology strategy for the region, leveraging the internal scientific community and external collaborations to drive Catalentís brand for innovation and advanced drug delivery technologies.The Technical Specialist, Science and Technology will interact with Business Development, Customers, Business Units, Product Development, Scientific Affairs Board and Catalent Applied Drug Delivery
- Support Catalentís scientific community to deliver on the scientific editorial line and planning and take ownership for assigned strategic actions and initiatives as the senior Key Opinion Leader in the area.
- Support scientific survey in selected strategic areas
- Propose, define and lead scientific collaborations with public, private and non-profit organizations in the field
- Support Catalent inorganic and/or due diligence opportunities
- Perform Technical assessment of assigned product dossiers proposed to Catalent.
- Sustain knowledge management and knowledge capital development in the field
- Maintain and enhance the document architecture into Catalent repository database linked to our offering in the field, Regulatory Affairs, internal and external stakeholders
- Support our customer facing scientific offering documents
- Support an internal scientific community
- Train new BD/Sales employees in the field
- MSc in life sciences, degree in pharmaceutics a plus, experience in pharmaceutical industry is required
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process, industry regulations
- Experience with multiple customer segments, from small, venture capital backed entrepreneurs to big pharma
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. .
- Perfect fluent English.