Technologist / Scientist - Biopharmaceuticals
Dependent on experience| Berkshire| Permanent
As the Technologist / Scientist you will gain valuable experience working in a fast paced industry laboratory, gaining experience of GMP regulations and analytical biochemistry. This role is initially available for a period of 12 months, however it is general practise for the company to extend or make permanent any candidates who deliver / excel in the initial period.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technologist / Scientist will be varied and predominantly laboratory based however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform range of analytical methods to support stability, characterisation or method development studies with minimal supervision.
2. Plan and complete assigned tasks within the required timeframe .
3. Understand and comply with company, regulatory and statutory requirements. You will participate in trouble shooting/out of specification investigations.
4. Perform laboratory housekeeping, perform routine instrument maintenance and reagent/consumable stock checks.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technologist / Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc in a life sciences discipline, eg. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology.
2. Prior experience of laboratory based techniques. Any experience working under GMP compliance would be an advantage. Candidates with an industry placement or previous industry experience would also be of interest.
3. This is a great opportunity for a scientist with a desire to learn. We will be looking for someone with a genuine interest in science and its application, is a team player and works proactively to seek additional responsibilities.
Key Words: biotechnologist | technologist | stability studies | biopharmaceutical | life sciences | graduate position | entry level | GMP | method development | Characterisation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.